If you love to write and want to share your own experiences, we are happy to accept guest posts that fall in line with our vision.
Here’ s what we’re looking for:
- All posts must be at least 700 words.
- Posts must be thoroughly edited prior to submission.
- Topics must be related to traveling, exploring, vacationing, outdoors, dining, nightlife, or leisure activities.
- All content must be 100% original and not posted anywhere else.
- Each piece should have an introduction, body, and conclusion.
- You are welcome to submit any relevant photos, videos, or any type of media to give the piece some extra flair. However, all visuals must cite the original source. All images must be 640 px in width.
- Please include at least one link to a previous post on the website.
- No profanity, insults, or speaking ill of anyone or anything.
- Please specify whether you would like to have your name attached to the piece or remain anonymous.
- If you wish to be named, please submit a brief bio between 100-250 words. Feel free to include a photo of yourself.
- You may include one link to your website within the body of the post, as well as in your bio.
- The post must not come off as overly promotional or salesy. Our readers are looking for meaningful advice, not advertisements.
- Once submitted, you may not repost the content on any other website for at least 15 days. If you choose to repost, you must add a line at the beginning indicating the content was originally posted on << impulsivewanderlust.com >>
We reserve the right to make minor edits and changes to your piece in order meet our standards.
Please submit your topic with a brief outline to [email protected] for approval.